- 1 To leave a new message, click here.
- 1.1 Old messsages
- 1.2 Only for New pages
- 1.3 Blueprint/Ship Template
- 1.4 Formulas
- 1.5 A bit of help, please?
- 1.6 Wep pics
- 1.7 Help :)
- 1.8 Pages tagged "Picture Required"
- 1.9 Templates
- 1.10 Rarely Seen Ships
- 1.11 Question...
- 1.12 DG Ai/DG Drops
- 1.13 exploit list
- 1.14 weap pics
- 1.15 Displaying XML
- 1.16 Simon is awesome.
- 1.17 Star Sonata Wiki - Owner
To leave a new message, click here.
old messages have been moved to User_Talk:Simon/old
Only for New pages
To actually use this, I have been looking in the program files and found pictures of ships that I've never seen in the wiki, game, or on the forums. With your permission, I'd like to start a page that has these ship pictures, under the title "Rarely Seen Ships". I don't want you to think it's spam though, these ships all come from the Star Sonata program files Wikilol 23:47, 9 November 2010 (UTC)
Only for new pages, right? Pip8786 20:30, 26 January 2009 (UTC)
Have you decided on the finished templates for ships/blueprints, and would you like me to start putting the pages together? - Yokokurama 08:08, 22 February 2009 (UTC)
I was trying to come up with the formula to calculate my slave's damage per shot when I came up with the idea for a formulas page. I still haven't finished coming up with my formula, and I'm probably not anywhere close, but I think it might be a good idea to have a reference sheet of the various formulas that make everything in SS tick. Yokokurama 06:12, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
A bit of help, please?
Sorry to bother you, I am trying to move my rat+ page to the new template. I figured most of it out, but I cannot get the mods to look good. One uses an entire line, then the rest all squeeze into the next line. Here is the page. http://wiki.starsonata.com/index.php/Rat_Plus
Well if u think about it u could get rid of the image of the ship ur using, but a fast ship and shooting in the opposite direction moves the wep away from the ship.
~ Assassins Sniper/Zombie Roar
I want to help with the wiki, really bad. But it seems that there is a lack of a consistant group effort, and it is just people sporadically changing things every now and then. So yes, I want to help out and make this wiki one of the best resources available. :D My question then would be is there a set of "Quality Standards" available for viewing? I can't really go through and fix pages if I don't know what the standards are. :P --Bageese 01:48, 2 June 2010 (UTC)
Pages tagged "Picture Required"
I've gone though some of them, and a few of them (player ships) still have the tag on, but already have the ship image. Should I clear this up? --Raynor 05:22, 5 June 2010 (UTC)
- sure, as long as they arent also ai ships, a still image should suffice for player ships. if the page has a satisfactory image delete the image tag. -Simon talk 06:51, 5 June 2010 (UTC)
What do you think? --Raynor 21:34, 6 June 2010 (UTC)
Templates, is there a list of them somewhere? Specifically for editing blueprints, but having access to them all would be nice
- check out Template List and Category:Templates
- There is only 1 blueprint template, but it followa these Color Scheme.
- But all you really need to do is get an already in use version of the template formatted for the blueprint you want to fill in and copy that to the new page making the necessary changes. For instance if you wanted to make a Demented Attached Station Kit VII Blueprint page all you would need to do is find another kit blueprint page by looking in the category Category: Base Kit Blueprints and copy that page and change the stats to reflect the stats of the new item. That's the beauty of templates.
- -Simon talk 17:28, 12 October 2010 (UTC)
Rarely Seen Ships
Digging around in the program files of Star Sonata, I found my way to the Image Folder and found SpaceShips. In that folder were several ships I've never seen on the forums, wiki, or in the game. With your permission, I'd like to upload a few of these under a page called Rarely Seen Ships. I'm trying to avoid confusion here by saying this. thanks, Wikilol 23:53, 9 November 2010 (UTC)
- If they arent in game yet dont put them on wiki. They arent rarely seen at all, they are just graphics that no dev has found a use for. Feel free to do anything in your userpage space tho. Like User:Wikilol/Rarely Seen Ships -Simon talk 15:26, 10 November 2010 (UTC)
Why is my name "I r noob" when I use three/four tildes? I r noob. 23:43, 16 November 2010 (UTC)
- hahaha. Dunno why it's that, but you can set your siggy in your preferences. -Simon talk 01:03, 17 November 2010 (UTC)
DG Ai/DG Drops
erm, hai, There are dgs with an odd number of factors, like DF 255. How should i go at putting these in?ZR --asassainscreed 14:45, 7 December 2010 GMT +10
- either rounding up to nearest 10 or splitting and making new levels is fine by me. -Simon talk 16:24, 7 December 2010 (UTC)
Alright thnx.ZR --asassainscreed 7:18, 8 December 2010 GMT +10
I thought it was all in good april fools fun. Those obviously aren't real glitches...--Ei8htx 20:34, 1 April 2011 (UTC)
- Those 2 glitches are too good to be shared, I had to censor them off! --Simon talk 20:35, 1 April 2011 (UTC)
Oh ok thanks you for the tip, I didn't know that, I will update the pics soon :)
I found the extension: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:ASHighlight Blue dwarf 23:18, 3 November 2011 (UTC)
Simon is awesome.
Check your forum pm.
Star Sonata Wiki - Owner
Hello, I have noticed there are a few pages on the Star Sonata Wiki that require updating and some of these pages cannot be accessed. I was wondering who the owner is and if it would be possible to transfer some of the pages to be public as it seems this Wiki's owner may be inactive and it would be a shame to loose access to the data here.
-Sarah. 19 Feb 2013