Fixed some spelling errors that caused this page to link to non existent pages. --Bageese 01:30, 28 May 2010 (UTC)
Add the juju embada and the t20 juju shield to the "low vis" section, my acc isn't paid atm or I'd post stats, ask Junkie. ~Necros
some headings are broken, should be fixed. Like slow shields/high regen shields
-- Simon 15:19, 9 March 2008 (PDT)
hey nuro, whats the description on unt faranji trekker?
undead spacerat shield -- 126.96.36.199 09:47, 16 March 2008 (PDT)
whats the reg and bank on the undead spacerat shield?
- I think its a deadstop. -Simon 11:21, 16 March 2008 (PDT)
helium wall -- 188.8.131.52 14:04, 17 March 2008 (PDT)
you messd he heallum wall bank is 3600 and i doint know reg you buy it in lavanite.
resorting -- Simon 07:08, 29 March 2008 (PDT)
i feel that the different groups are unnecessary with the sortable tables function now working, if i dont get complaints i'm gonna switch it to defaulted sort by tech. Any other information can simply be sorted out with the sort function. It's much easier to edit this way.
- Agreed. I personally think it would work fine like that for all item groups as long as you keep a standard system of entering the data so, for example, sources group together when grouping by a source tab which could be added, etc. --Nuro 08:36, 29 March 2008 (PDT)
- yeh, thats how i have it on my spreadsheet so that they group well when i sort. ok, i will redo it then soon. -Simon 18:38, 29 March 2008 (PDT)
- I personally don't like the new grouping, looks messy and crowded. I do agree with the fact that some of the groups were unnecessary like blockade shields. The seperating of traveling shields and normal shields should stay, as well as a seperation between t0-10 and t11-20 shields. Ingendum 06:58, 2 April 2008 (PDT)
Re: resorting -- Thaj 11:50, 1 April 2008 (PDT)
Is there a way to "anchor" those intermediate headings to their position? Since they are after 15 or so items, then one uses sort function. The sort function will put them together. (And that messes up the whole table). Try it.. you know what mean.. :)
- Yeh, i made it so they got flung to the bottom because i dont think there is an achoring tag. I figured it would be better than having them sort with the rest of the table, somehow one of them still rises to the top tho... -Simon 19:44, 1 April 2008 (PDT)
Decimal stats? -- Yoko Kurama 22:07, 5 April 2008 (PDT)
I was going through the list randomly and I took notice to the fact all of the stats on the sheilds that have decimaled numbers (Full Recharge Time, RPS, Regen EPS, Total EPS, and RPE [might've missed some]) throw the table alignment way out of whack, and thus make it harder to find the stats you need. Is there a way to lock entry of these stats to round up to the nearest one-thousanth or something, and, if so, can we do it? =P --Yoko Kurama 22:07, 5 April 2008 (PDT)
- theres no way to restrict people from adding too many decimal places, what we can do is manually edit them to 2 and then it will be fixed ;) - Simon 04:57, 6 April 2008 (PDT)
- Ugh, the pain... Alright, if you haven't done it by the time I get around to it, leave it to me. =3 --Yoko Kurama 10:12, 6 April 2008 (PDT)
Missing shields/infos -- 184.108.40.206 19:50, 15 April 2008 (PDT)
Peoples could feel free to send data here on missing shield/info
Name : Slipstream+ Comment : Slip through the ether Tech : 2 Protection : 330 Regen : 3 each 1.012 sec. Regen elec. : 4 Elect. : 1 visibility : 10 Improve : Speed +25% Weight : 27,000 Size : 14
I know that the normal version on the shield also give a boost to speed...
The heading thingy... -- 220.127.116.11 15:00, 11 May 2008 (PDT)
Y'know how some websites have bars that move with you as you scroll down? could we do that, somehow, so you dont have to scroll up to see which stat is which?
Re: The heading thingy... -- Simon 16:51, 11 May 2008 (PDT)
there isnt a way to do that that i know of, if there was it would be in already certainly XD The best that i've figured out so far is making the headings sort to the bottom so that they dont get in the way of your sort. -Simon 16:51, 11 May 2008 (PDT)
Zek -- 18.104.22.168 13:36, 29 May 2008 (PDT)
What is it with this zek/zeek guy? we need to block him, he's just posting rubbish.
How about we once again split the shields into several groups instead of just having one big bulky table, so it would be easier on the eyes? I think we could separate them into AI base shields (since people normally don't look for them), dropped shields, buildable shields and ruin shields. I volunteer to do it, if y'all agree :)
Re: Resorting (again) -- 22.214.171.124 02:13, 9 June 2008 (PDT)
No, I like it this way, I think there should only be 2 catagories, normal shields (used for fighting) and speedy shields (Not PoT, ones like slpstream, used for fast travel). ~~yugioh
Re: Re: Resorting (again) -- Yoko Kurama 22:58, 10 June 2008 (PDT)
You're insane yugi. :D I think it's about time the tables were re-sorted. :3 Yoko Kurama 22:58, 10 June 2008 (PDT)