Please use this page to discuss changes to the main-page. Admin 14:33, 3 July 2006 (PDT)
Discussion; Please no erasing others comments as it can be tracked
-- Can someone please tell me why i can log onto my old accts here but not on The main site?
-- Someone keeps adding random numbers and letters to the main page and other pages, I have fixed what I can but someone needs to ban that guy, or something.
-- Main page should have a Guide page, with all guides - esp. newbie guide - listed. CC
--I just tried to add a page for my rat+, but when I search rat+ now it redirects to rat, and that page is blank. Why did it not save my rat+ page? Sorry, noob at wiki editing.
--I will take care of it, the main thing is that the search bar doesnt like +'s and -'s so i've just made it so that all the plus ships are found at "Rat Plus" so imma move your page here: Rat Plus and make all the old links like this if i can find em: Rat+ --Simon 12:13, 30 January 2008 (PST)
--Skill revamp is coming up, skill pages will have to be totally revamped. However I suggest that we wait for a few weeks after the skill revamp to do it due to beefs and nerfs that will be happening. Should be announced on the main page.
--I was thinking of doing it in a similar manner to how augs were done, by moving the old stats to a page called Old Augmenters and blanking out the stats to be filled in as they go. The skills shouldnt be to bad, but will probably need to be updated at least semi often due to nerfing and buffing that will happen. And yes, there will be an annnouncement. :) -Simon 13:23, 11 September 2007 (PDT)
--Started on the new skills, adding pages for focuses. I currently have Combat Focus done, and the Focus page half done. More work will be coming soon, once I get the pages up please feel free to add stats for the new skills and their respective focuses in the correct place. It will save me some time. You can access the new pages from the skill page.
--Sorry, haven't been able to get as much doen on skills as I hoped I could. If someone to could finish what I started it would be appreciated. As for why I haven't been able to get them done, well, midterm week is a bitch.
Why is uploading dissabled? ~Turbinia
- All of the settings got reset when I uploaded the new version of the Wiki. I didn't notice until just now that I needed to fix it. I'll work on it in the next 10 min or so. ArrowHate 08:33, 9 December 2007 (PST)
- Ok, it's fixed. ArrowHate 08:46, 9 December 2007 (PST)
All right when you search a partial word, "amo" for the ship Amoetroidizodal nothing happens. It would be nice if the was a way to turn on partial word searches. ~Turbinia
Re: Discussion; Please no erasing others comments as it can be tracked -- 20:02, 29 December 2007 (PST)
Re: Discussion; Please no erasing others comments as it can be tracked -- Simon 12:13, 30 January 2008 (PST)
Search Functionality Broken? -- Grinsa 21:29, 12 February 2008 (PST)
Has anyone else noticed the search never returns any results? Any ideas as to why, maybe another issue with the different version of php?
Grinsa 21:29, 12 February 2008 (PST)
Re: Search Functionality Broken? -- Thaj 00:11, 13 February 2008 (PST)
Also "my contributions" doesn't work. (Gives 404) And e-mail confirmation also is not working in "my preferences". It sends the confirmation mail to me, but when i click it; notorious 404 msg appears.. :)
Could we get the main page and layout page partially protected, allowing only registered accounts to modify them? --Nuro 13:45, 29 February 2008 (PST)
Re: Spam -- Simon 07:19, 1 March 2008 (PST)
-- 18.104.22.168 06:05, 7 March 2008 (PST)
Twin pillars run: the mission title got me thinking,what if theres a way to get through deepspace without going around(not that it really matters)but is did some searching and i found a sun called pillar of darkness(pillar of light is the red one,of course)its very hard to see and its SE of balance point
Most Viewed -- 22.214.171.124 10:41, 12 March 2008 (PDT)
Great new addition. But on some pages it doesn't show up (Energy page for example). Just thought I would point that out. ~Tengu
- Just went to energy page and it showed up fine, it shouldn't matter what page you are viewing, all i can think of is that maybe you havent refreshed that page since the addition... -Simon
oversized+ -- Physic 08:55, 13 March 2008 (PDT)
can we link oversized and plus ships from the normal versions' page,and give a list of changes?the ship page does not need to be 3 times larger because there is more ships of the same name....id do it myself but i cant figure out how.
- There are only a few oversized ships, i think about 5 or 6, and i feel that its better to be able to compare all the ships at once instead of just half of them. With all in the list you can compare between say an ag+ and a liquid. Also, for a few ships the difference is not simply 10% better, there are changes to the bonuses and if you look at hotrod, the hotrod has 5 weaps and the + has 3 O.o -Simon 14:22, 13 March 2008 (PDT)
Newly Added Ship Stats -- 126.96.36.199 11:05, 13 March 2008 (PDT)
How are you getting such accurate stats for ships such as Forgone, Dark Transport and other uncappable, unobtainable ships?
Enforcer mission chain... -- 188.8.131.52 14:41, 17 May 2008 (PDT)
I'm hearing more and more questions about it,and I'm curious myself "Where does the Enforcer chain start,end,what does it require to complete,and how many missions are there?!"
It doesn't need to be perfect...just start "here" ,end "here" ,kill "this" or bring "that" item.
- I believe its the main earthforce missions either at earth central or the orbiting station. You need to be lvl 50 to do the enforcer mission itself. and i think its mostly infiltration or something like that. its been a while since i did the mission myself. I know that once you've unlocked the enforcer gear repeatable missions, the enforcer costs 50 enforcer ranks, but i dont remember the details on the enforcer you get from completion of the mission chain. maybe someone else can help you out with more info, but i will eventually post all of the earthforce missions on a mission page somewhere, and when i do i'll put a link here for you. - Simon 21:49, 17 May 2008 (PDT)
browse by catagory -- 184.108.40.206 14:06, 5 August 2008 (PDT)
I reccomend adding Blueprints to the browse by catagory thing- its kinda hard to find right now, besides by searching. also, pages for the missions chains would be awesome- with a catagory for them listed in teh browse by catagory
Re: browse by catagory -- Simon 18:06, 5 August 2008 (PDT)
I added the blueprints category to the browse thing, mission one was already there. I have been working on missions for a while now. Currently doing sol missions.
Ok I have tried several ways of getting the images to show from external links, what is the syntax? or do all images need to be internal?
- Embedding external images involves turning on that function, it comes defaulted to disabled. If and when julian gest around to turning it on, the syntax is just the complete url without any wiki syntax even near it. Also, thumbnails of any uploaded images are currently borked. Sorry bout all the hassles, but we're workin on it. -Simon 15:39, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
How about adding an extra column to main articles and a field to individual pages detailing whether or not they are up to date with post rebalance stats?
I believe it would also help people updating the wiki, since they'll know which items need updated at a glance. Thebattler35 13:40, 13 January 2010 (UTC)