Wouldn't this be better in table format so that easy comparison could be done? - Pip
Are the stats on the Argonaut laser correct, the DPS seems high (its higher then first level ambrosia and andaman).--Pip8786 06:12, 7 December 2006 (PST)
- Argonaut has a decent DPS, but I'm not sure if it's right. Try asking in-game for the stats. ArrowHate 15:38, 8 December 2006 (PST)
Got bored so added some base gear..Some figures could be wrong and some wernt on my base (martin774)
I did something.. Lol (Ryukishen)
I added the stuff from my base when i was F2P, Agronaut stuff will be finished tomorrow/tonight. Peter_The_Puller 07:24, 7 August 2006 (PDT)
Is there any reason that we haven't set "Ambrosia", "Argonaut", etc. to point here instead of having individual entries for each? They seem to be saying similar information while this page has a (to me) better way of displaying the same information. GrimmSweeper 08:27, 21 February 2007 (PST)
This page is missing the annhilator weapons, while articles link to this page for those weapons, if anyone has stats on them it would be helpful. --DWO 16:47, 14 October 2007 (PDT)
- 1 mags -- 220.127.116.11 08:10, 7 March 2008 (PST)
- 2 Values
- 3 Adamantiumized? -- 18.104.22.168 17:56, 9 March 2008 (PDT)
- 4 Ares Laser? -- GN94 17:37, 4 November 2008 (PST)
mags -- 22.214.171.124 08:10, 7 March 2008 (PST)
can you put the anni and bana mags in please.(edit)hears a link to sum t20 base weps thar at the bottom of the page http://ss.cranberymedia.net/tool/weaponBrowser.php (edit2)k i put all of them on http://ss.cranberymedia.net/tool/weaponBrowser.php in.
Re: mags -- Simon 17:40, 8 March 2008 (PST)
those stats are very old. i will fix the stuff thats wrong.
Re: Re: mags -- 126.96.36.199 13:38, 9 March 2008 (PDT)
Would anyone mind if I truncate or round the X/Y columns to prevent wasting needless space on a ton of numbers? I would assume not, but would like to make sure before I do so. Would rounding or truncating be prefered -- maybe rounding for non-repeating numerals and trunacting for repeating numbers? --Nuro 17:17, 9 March 2008 (PDT)
- eh, go for it XD -Simon 22:05, 9 March 2008 (PDT)
Adamantiumized? -- 188.8.131.52 17:56, 9 March 2008 (PDT)
what is this Adamantiumized stuf and is thar a Adamantiumized engery?
- Adamantiumized gear is built from Annihilator gear, adamantium sheets, and a ton of extremely expensive commodities and items. They provide better stats than Annihilator with special effects generated by the individual gear: weapons cause negative effects on targets when they hit them and other gear generates an aura providing allies with a stat boost and enemies with stat reductions. Its currently the best base gear in the game. I'll add stats when Pants put up Adamantium bases. --Nuro 18:00, 9 March 2008 (PDT)
- I have stats on ada superlaser, shield, energy, radar, aura gen, and laser damp+, need stats on mag, and charger if there is one, i will post all these wonderful stats tomorrow when i have more time. -Simon 22:02, 9 March 2008 (PDT)
Re: Adamantiumized? -- 184.108.40.206 06:35, 10 March 2008 (PDT)
Re: Re: Adamantiumized? -- 220.127.116.11 08:54, 11 March 2008 (PDT)
WOW that arua gen is powerfull.
- yeh, lol -Simon 10:54, 11 March 2008 (PDT)
- lol -- 18.104.22.168 14:09, 11 March 2008 (PDT)
Ares Laser? -- GN94 17:37, 4 November 2008 (PST)
Is an Ares Laser really a base weapon? It has qualities of base weps, but it also has traits of a regular weapon. For one, the Ares laser is much bigger than a Heavy Tracking Laser(this is besides the point, but its also weaker in power and tracking to an HTL) and it can be equipped on regular ships. This is pratically saying an Arcadian Pulse Gun and Laser are base weapons also, because they both are rather large for their size but can be used on regular ships. Honestly, I believe any form of equipment of the size 500 or larger is "true" base equipment.
Re: Ares Laser? -- Yugioh 18:11, 4 November 2008 (PST)
Heh, I used to use an ares laser+ as a F2P, I don't think it should really be considered base gear, I think it should just be the ares sheild+energy caps and the exterminator.